STOK Engineering Ltd. was established in 2002 in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, by Stoyan Kiryakov (M.Sc. Eng.) with the goal of providing engineering solutions to a set of local companies in the food and beverage industries. The company began in-house manufacturing in 2004 and has since maintained the highest level of quality standards in both design and manufacturing.
The decades of expertise of our founder and chief engineer, Mr. Kiryakov, as well as the experience of our team of engineers, have enabled STOK Engineering to create a differentiated portfolio of solutions and products. Our innovative designs provide our clients with cost-efficient products and solutions. We have also helped our clients benefit from our specific industry-domain knowledge:
- We have helped hundreds of clients of our donut machine product line to start up successful ventures in over 25 countries across the world; we help clients with full supply-chain solutions, including supply of donut mix and merchandising
- All our machines conform to the highest European safety and food-processing sanitary standards
- Our donut machines are CE-certified by an independent EU laboratory
- Within a decade of manufacturing, we have reconstructed bottling lines over 100 times to adjust them to new bottles and labels
- Our manufacturing, including our elevator and conveyor equipment is sturdy and highly cost-effective while the custom design will fit your specifications
Today, we are still a small and lean company, and rely only on renowned suppliers, including Schneider Electric, KEYENCE, Bosch Rexroth, and HENGSTLER.
Through collaboration with Bulgaria Energy Efficiency Competitive Industry Financing Facility and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, STOK Engineering successfully completed a project in 2014 for upgrading energy-efficient manufacturing equipment, implementing renewable energy heating sources, and improving the overall energy efficiency of the company. By implementing the measures, the company reduced its impact on the environment, directly contributing towards EU’s objectives for environmental sustainability.